I  was leaving DHMC about 6:00 PM.  As I drove by the parking garage and the Faulkner Building
entrance I noticed better than a dozen Nighthalks flying low in that area.
They gave quite a show.  They dipped and flew so close to each other. I have not
seen them so low and up close.  It will be a fond memory of time and place
    I saw some more, fewer than a dozen flying together when I got off I-89 at exit 17 and
headed east on route 4. They were not flying as low as those at DHMC.
J. Barton
Enfield Ctr.

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]