Out on Garipay Field in Hanover, hundreds of nighthawks were flying overhead, mostly going north on the south winds, from about 5:30 to 6:30 tonight. Some stragglers heading south in the past half hour or so. So wonderful to watch!
Laura Conkey, Hanover

From: Upper Valley Birders <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Carol Bushway <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2018 7:06:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [UVB] Nighthawks

Approximately 25-30 flying over my field in South Strafford at 630 tonight.  First time we've ever seen a display like this.

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]