Hello Birders,

It is my extreme pleasure to update you on the situation with VINS's
education Barn Owl, Aurora. He has been located and safely retrieved, after
4 days of being out, finally coming down to an offering of a dead rat. :)

Thank you to everyone who expressed concern and support. We are very
grateful to have him home,
Anna

--

Anna Autilio - M.S. Raptor Biology

Lead Environmental Educator

Education

802.359.5000 ext. 234

Vermont Institute of Natural Science

149 Natures Way

PO Box 1281

Quechee,VT 05059

Main: 802.359.5000 x-

Fax: 802.359.5001

www.vinsweb.org

<http://www.vinsweb.org/>

Please consider the environment before you print this e-mail

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]