Last call for notes/photos to Annette!! Thanks to those who have sent it in!

Hello all!!

Whether you’re a ’19 or wherever you may be in the world, we (the HPP staff) are wishing you well and cheering you on! We have an impt announcement and we NEED YOUR HELP!

**Our dearest Annette Hamilton, HPP’s administrative coordinator and composite letter guru, is retiring after 20 years at Dartmouth. She has been instrumental to our office and she will truly be missed. **

HOW YOU CAN HELP: We are compiling small notes and plan to create a photo collage of the students she has worked with during her time here. If you wish to send a small note that you’d like to share with Annette, please email that note to us! And/Or if have a photo from any special experience on your pre-health/post-grad journey, please send them our way! We’d love both a note and photo, but are happy with either—whatever you’d like to share! Please respond to this email (not the HPP one please) with your note, photo, or both by Friday, August 24th!

THANK YOU!!!
Sarah Berger, Valerie Orellana, and Mike Zegans