Hey CnT,

A spot just opened up due to injury on my CnT break trip backpacking trip to the Rae Lakes Loop in King’s Canyon and Sequoia National Parks in CA (https://www.nps.gov/seki/planyourvisit/rae-lakes-loop.htm). This is a moderately difficult 5 day backpacking trip in the High Sierras. While backpacking experience isn’t required, you should be physically in-shape and willing to work hard and push yourself. I can send you a detailed itinerary and topo map if you would like a better idea of what this trip will entail physically.

We are meeting on Tuesday afternoon in San Francisco Airport and will be leaving the next Tuesday afternoon September 4. The cost of the trip is $150 plus airfare, and standard DOC financial aid applies.

If you are interested, please let me know by TONIGHT, so I can send you the necessary information and forms. Email or text me (757-605-8850) if you would like more information

YITOOD,

Hunter Dominick