So I headed down to the Pompy Flats and parked in the open, so as to have a
grand view of the local skies.

I had my trusty "camp" chair..and binocs.

I watched from 4:15 - 5:10...no luck seeing any CoNi's     (that's common
nighthawks)

But:

1 adult Bald Eagle  (BaEa)

1 Northern Flicker   (NoFl)

2 Eastern Kingbirds   (EaKi)

1Great Blue        (GBHe)

Lots of Am Go's

And..  5  Monarchs's  feeding on the clover nearby

~ 10 Clouded Sulphur's..got a cell phone photo of 5 together feeding on
minerals in the dirt.

Will check again tomorrow.

BiSh

To unsubscribe:  E-mail this command to [log in to unmask]  UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders
To change your e-mail address:  E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask]  CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]