Hello all,

Bait and Bullet will be hosting a Hunter’s Safety course this fall term. A Hunters Safety certification is required to be able to buy a hunting license so you can hunt in NH.

There are two parts of the course. The first can be completed online by going to the New Hampshire Fish and Game website and looking for the hunter’s education link. Once the online portion is complete, one can sign up for a field day to complete the course.

We will be having a field day on campus September 29th. It will consist of a morning classroom session and an afternoon session on the range.

This is your chance to complete your Hunter’s Safety so you can come on the Fall Grant hunting trip which will be in October!

Also if you successfully complete your Hunter’s Safety this fall, Bait and Bullet will cover the cost of the course.

Tight lines,

Philip

To unsubscribe from the DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-BAIT-AND-BULLET