Cornhole Tournament to support FOOD4KIDS

Date: Wednesday, July 18, 6:00pm

Location: Kilowatt Park - 61 Passumpsic Ave, Wilder, VT 05001

Cost: Free or $30 to enter cornhole tournament

Upper Valley Young Professionals (UVYP) Present: Cornhole Tournament to support FOOD4KIDS. We have reserved the park, so EVERYONE (with a team or not) is welcomed to come hang out!! There will be music and games for general entertainment! TRAIL BREAK taps + tacos will have their food truck onsite!!!

SIGN-UP here:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cornhole-tourney-sign-up-for-food4kids-tickets-47184428897<:%20%20https:/www.eventbrite.com/e/cornhole-tourney-sign-up-for-food4kids-tickets-47184428897>

BASTILLE FETE Party