Dear Colleagues,

I am a tutor coordinator of ESOL instructors who tutor ESOL students in a place that we call the ESOL Corner.  I have some shelves with older magazines and some used paperbacks that none of the students have taken any interest in using.  I have been asked by our associate dean to make the shelves more inviting to the ESOL students.  I was wondering what kinds of materials you have on display that are used in your language labs and language centers.  I would be most grateful for your responses.

Best,

Lisa Katzenstein

Tutor Coordinator

ESOL Corner

World Languages, Culture, and Communications

Richland College