Hi all!

Here’s a research assistant position working with female athletes and clinicians at Boston Children’s. More information attached!

-Your HPP team

From: "Parziale, Allyson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, June 4, 2018 at 3:12 PM
To: Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Open research assistant position in Sports Medicine @ Boston Children's Hospital

Hi HPP,

The Boston Children’s Hospital Female Athlete Program has an open research assistant position available and we were hoping to pass along the job posting to some of your students (attached). If anyone has questions, please feel free to reach out directly to me.

All the best,

Ally Parziale| Research Assistant

Female Athlete Program | Sports Medicine Division

Co-Chair | Female Athlete Conference Planning Committee

Boston Children's Hospital |319 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115

p: 781-216-2872 | e: [log in to unmask]

2017 Female Athlete Conference

To unsubscribe from the MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19 list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19