On 6/27/18, 11:29 PM, "Macintosh Scripting Systems on behalf of Riesman Michael" <mailto:[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> on behalf of mailto:[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Just a social note to say how nice to see activity here again… I have the digest back to 2003 and it’s been real sparse in the last couple of years.

Yes, I agree. I'm still trying to determine why messages I send aren’t always received with the same font settings that my mailer shows when I send them, and why even short replies seem to trigger the 200 line limit rejection feature. I have made some changes in my mailer configuration in an attempt to work around such problems, so am eager to see if this reply is more successful than previous ones I've submitted recently. If similar problems exist for others, that might be one reason that activity has diminished.

Update 1: my first reply to this thread was rejected by the server and the 200 line limit was listed as the cause by the server. In this reply, I’m removing and replacing new line characters included in my quoted passage in an attempt to isolate the cause.
Update 2: received another rejection mentioning the same reason. For this try, I removed all empty lines and replacing them with “>”.
Update 3: received another rejection mentioning the same reason. For this try, I’m simply using a different mailer app to send.

Laine Lee