bumppppp...*Cabin and Trail is meeting this TODAY at 10pm in the basement
of Robinson Hall. Come hang out & learn about our weekend hikes!*

Everyone welcome! No better time than Green Key Sunday to get outside ;) We
will be offering plenty of longer and shorter trips for all ability levels.

*We will have a planning meeting on Tuesday night at 9:30pm in Robinson
Hall room 110, for anyone interested in leading a trip, or learning how to
become a leader in Cabin and Trail!*

*Hope to see you there!*
Anna + Maddy

<http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html>

Sign up to get *financial aid* on any DOC-related activity:
http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html