Are you feeling the call of the wild?

Want to climb some mountains?
See the American West?

Apply to come on the Cabin and Trail Summer/Fall break trip to Wyoming! We will be backpacking in the Medicine Bow, Bighorn, and Absaroka ranges from August 29th through September 11th (which includes travel time). This will be a challenging and rewarding trip with a total 110 miles over some rough, beautiful terrain at high altitudes up to 13,000')

Apply Here!!!!

Or, are feeling the call of a different wild?
Want to climb some other mountains?
See the American West Coast?

Apply to come on the Cabin and Trail Summer/Fall break trip to the Rae Lakes of California from August 28th to September 4th (which includes travel time)! We will be backpacking an approximately 40 mile loop over rugged, picturesque terrain.

Use the same Link, Here!

Sign up to get financial aid on any DOC-related activity: http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html