Bump --  strength cancelled tonight for team din 6:30-8 in Paganucci (lounge in foco), with one of our donors!

Lots of food & fun & creativity to be enjoyed :)

Please do your best to be there!

From: triathalon <[log in to unmask]> en nombre de Hannah M. Lang <[log in to unmask]>
Send: domingo, 20 de mayo de 2018 09:11 p.m.
To: Triathlon
Subject: TRI TEAM WEEKLY UPDATE!!

Hi Triathletes,

Welcome to week 9 of tri(ing to recover from Green Key)!

END OF TERM BANQUET PHOTOS!!
Do you have awesome pictures from the past year? Or fun throwback pictures from when the 18s were freshmen? Add them to this file so that we can have access to them for the banquet!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RGMvWrLTJJHzhiaj2tptIBxOK4M-fdsf?usp=sharing

UPCOMING EVENTS!!
Strength cancelled for an IMPORTANT & SPECIAL TEAM DIN on Thursday @6:45.
We will be eating in Paganucci lounge with Attila, one of our donors, who has asked for our help with a tri gift book that he is putting together!! We will be applying our collective wit (😉) to write captions for tri-related picture before this book goes to print. Please do your very best to be at this event! Attila generously donated two beautiful bikes to our team this term and this is one very small way that we can show our thanks.

There will be a SUNRIKE(!!) on Friday at 5 a.m.! Check your GroupMe/ email for more info

The end of term banquet will be on May 30!

PRACTICE SCHEDULE!!

MONDAY
3:30-4:30pm OLY/Sprint II spin/ outdoor ride

TUESDAY
8-9:30am Long Course spin
5:30-7pm swim
Team dinner after swim!!

WEDNESDAY
3:30 outdoor ride
(no more spin on Wednesdays now that the weather is good!)
7-8:30pm swim

THURSDAY
5:30pm run
6:45 super special and fun team dinner!! Come help us thank a donor in a unique way :)

FRIDAY
3:30 spin/ outdoor ride

SATURDAY
11 am TBD practice

QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS??

The exec board has created a Google Form where you can submit any questions, comments, or concerns about the teamhttps://goo.gl/forms/1ISKHMBqpQ36E9X32 Feel free to fill it out if you have anything you want the execs to discuss. Also, you can always talk to the captains (Tucker Evans, Carly Tymm, and Sonia Rowley) about any team related issues or contact me (Hannah Lang) about any attendance related concerns.

SBR,
Hannah

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM2ODY0IHNvbmlhLm4ucm93bGV5LjE5QERBUlRNT1VUSC5FRFUgVFJJQVRITE9OIMI8aTorLu4C&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON