Error during command authentication.

Hi all,

I'm interested to hear from anyone who has used or suggested their students use TalkAbroad. I'm interested to hear how it went and if you would continue to recommend using this company.  Feel free to contact me on or off list. Thanks!

~~

- or -
Feel free to use the Find A Time feature of Google Calendar to propose another meeting time!

Carly J. Born
Academic Technology | Weitz 027C
Carleton College | 507-222-7010 | [log in to unmask]