---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: William Schults <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, May 14, 2018 at 3:39 PM
Subject: Baltimore Orioles -- Elm St, Norwich -- May 14, 2018

Elm St, Norwich
May 14, 2018
3:20 PM
Stationary
15 Minutes
All birds reported? No
Comments: In the yard today on Elm St in Norwich
Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.6.5 Build 36

2 Great Crested Flycatcher -- Heard at least 2 “wreeping” but not seen.
1 Gray Catbird -- Heard mewing, but not seen today. Have seen them in the lilac bush the past week.
3 Baltimore Oriole -- 2 male Baltimore Orioles, one chasing off the other, and a probable female (didn’t get a good look at her-my eye followed the contesting males, and I couldn’t locate the female again).  I’ve heard them near the yard for a few days, but this is the first time they’ve showed themselves.

Number of Taxa: 3

Sent from my iPhone

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]