Error during command authentication.

(Apologies if you are receiving this for a second time; not sure if the first version came through as part of the weekly LLTI digest)

----------------------------

Hello LLTI,

I pleased to announce that a second edition of the e-book Case Studies in Openness in the Language Classroom has been approved for publication, and that the call for papers is now open.

Along with my colleagues Ana Beaven (University of Bologna) and Anna Comas-Quinn (The Open University) we wish to collect case studies from language professionals that represent the current landscape of open practices in language learning and teaching around the globe.

For more information, please click on the following link:

https://blog.research-publishing.net/give-back-campaign-call-for-paper-bab3577492cb

Best wishes for a successful finish to your spring semester!

Barbara

Barbara Sawhill | Lecturer in Spanish  (she / her / hers)
Department of Romance Languages and Literatures
Bowdoin College

[log in to unmask]    •     http://www.bowdoin.edu/faculty/bsawhill   •   https://languagelabunleashed.org