Happy Thursday, everyone!

Are you living on the Thought Project now, or have you been involved in the past?

Do you have some great ideas for events that the Thought Project could put on?

Do you want to help shape the future of the Thought Project?

If you answered yes to any of these questions,

you should consider applying to be on the Thought Project leadership team next year!

Possible positions you could hold are:

- Discussions Chair

- Food for Thought Chair

- Social Chair

- Outreach/Marketing Chair

- First-Year Coordinator

- Assessment and Evaluation Chair

If you are interested in any of these positions,

we will be having an informational meeting

this Sunday, May 6, at 7:30 PM

in the Bildner 3 common room (without the kitchen)

This meeting is very important, so if you are interested in holding a position

you must attend.

However, if you are truly unable to attend,

please blitz Alexa ([log in to unmask]),

and we can find a way for you to make it up.

Let us know, if you have any questions!

We hope to see you Sunday!

The Thought Project Leadership Team

~ Think Free or Die ~