PRE-HEALTH STUDENTS APPLYING TO MEDICAL SCHOOL:
Important Workshops below!!!

Creating Your School List Workshop TODAY @ 3:15 in Carson L02

  *   What schools are BEST for you?? Come find out!

AMCAS Application “How To” Workshop-Monday, 5/7 @5:30pm in Carson L01

  *   THE AMCAS APPLICTION IS LIVE!!!! If you plan on applying THIS cycle or want to learn how the application process works, it is ESSENTIAL to come to one of our “How to Fill-Out the AMCAS application as a Dartmouth student” workshops or watch the podcast!  You need to know how to fill out a few portions of the application in ways specific to Dartmouth!

“Interview 101" Workshop-Monday 5/21 @5:30pm in Carson L01

*For those of you off campus, podcasts will be posted on our websitehttp://www.dartmouth.edu/prehealth/applying/app_podcasts.html with the other podcasts from earlier this year! However, if you are on campus it will benefit you to come in person as this has more of a workshop format that cannot be replicated over the podcast.

**The Writing Part 2 Workshop from last week did not record audio, but we are attaching the powerpoint with important information that was covered during the workshop. Apologies for the inconvenience!

-Your HPP team