Hi bikers and bikers to be,

Come ride in the sunshine tomorrow and learn how to do basic skills in the woods! Sign up on the google doc and show up at 5:40 pm sharp. We want to leave by 5:45 so don't be late!

How to have the best day of spring term:

  1. put your name on the sheet  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pwwS7Els1DWyBmqMwqDleveHnylRUUCYxrUyj9pWJws/edit#gid=0
  2. put your bike size on the sheet
  3. show up to Robo basement wearing running clothes/shoes and bring some water.
  4. (optional) blitz me with questions. Maybe your question is "what if I don't know how to ride a bike?" I would answer that maybe you should first learn how to ride a bike and then come on a beginner mountain biking trip. If your question is "Is it still all right for me to come even though I've never biked in the woods before??" I would say YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COME. This trip will be very chill and fun AF. No pressure to ride fast, just pressure to have fun :)
  5. look like dis:
  6. Be back by 8, feeling awesome!

RYDB,

Nutt