WASSUP Y'ALL!!!

GET READY FOR AN INCREDIBLE WEEK CAUSE THE SUN IS OUT AND (most of) THE TRAILS ARE OPEN!!!!!!!!!

Now you might ask yourself::::

"why is Max using so much all-caps? Why is he using so much bold and italics and other crazy type-ography? Is there something wrong with him??"

Well, the short answer is YES.

And the slightly-longer answer is that I've had a ton of caffeine over the past few hours.

BUT THE BETTER ANSWER IS "BECAUSE THIS WEEK IS GONNA ROCK AND I'M SUPER STOKED AND I WANT EVERYONE TO BE AS STOKED AS ME!!!"

So lemme break down the week for y'all:::

Wednesday: DMBC MEETING @7PM in ROBO BASEMENT (sorry to keep switching up the time on everyone lol)

Friday: OUR FIRST "FRIDAY RIDE"!!! Anyone is welcome no matter the skill level, leaving either around 4ish!! Should be a blast!

Also Friday: DMBC/LEDYARD BBQ FEED DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! That's right, we're joining forces with Dartmouth's most annoying club to feast on some burgers and brats (and vegetables) down at the Ledyard club house. It's gonna be gorgeous, we'll be tired and hungry and sweaty from our Friday Ride, and we'll want to eat meat (or vegetables). Probably around 7ish pm

Saturday: KINGDOM TRAILS TRIP!!! That's right, the fun doesn't stop. Be ready to shred one of my favorite trail networks.  Google form will be sent out in the next day or so to sign up!!!

WOW, I'M TIRED ALREADY!!! This week is gonna be a blast and I hope everyone can come out and ride!!!!!!

RYDB,
MåX B´ØNd

ps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgXObaM9i2Q