BUMP, still have a few bikes available to borrow for the Friday Ride, and unlimited spots for those who own a bike and unlimited spots for the BBQ!!

Don’t forget your tropical shirts!

On May 10, 2018, at 1:37 PM, Maxwell C. Bond <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Sup y'all!!

Tomorrow will be the first of our new "Friday Rides," in which we'll be doing a big group ride with anyone who'd like to come! You don't need experience; we'll be splitting up into different groups that ride at different paces.  Everyone will meet behind Robo at 4:30PM.

Unfortunately, because of limited numbers in club bikes, if you don't have a mountain bike, it's first come first serve on the sign-up sheet. If you do have your own bike however, the more the merrier!

This week, we'll also be having a DMBC BBQ DOWN BY THE RIVER around 7:00PM afterwards!! Come eat good food with good friends after a good ride, and maybe even go for a swim! Obviously because we're coming back from several separate trips, the timing of the BBQ is going to be hard to pinpoint down, but all group leaders have been informed to be back at the river by 7:00PM So if you're not going on the ride but would like to come to the DMBC BBQ, aim to be down at Ledyard clubhouse by 7PM.

Also, per request of a few members, the theme for Friday's ride will be "Tropical Shirts."  So please come ready to ride, wearing a tropical shirt.

Cheers and RYDB!!
Max Bond

ps. because i used "down by the river" a few times in this blitz: