Hey you!

Do you want to hike in a line with some of your soon-to-be-closest-friends?

Do you want to gain more backpacking experience?

And do you want to look really cool while doing it?
​
​​Apply for the Whites Backpacking Trip!

What?
It's CnT's first ever Backpacking Training Trip, which means anyone in CnT
can apply if they want to gain more experience backpacking!

Who?
All we're asking is that applicants be involved with CnT in some way,
shape, and/or form. Do you come to meetings sometimes? Do you go on hikes
sometimes? Do you go to feeds sometimes? Are you a heeler? Are you a
leader? Did you read this email? Congrats! You should apply for this trip!

Where?
We're going to be hiking south on the AT, starting on Mt. Washington,
heading south along the Presidential Ridge, then into the Pemigewassett
Wilderness, up onto Franc Ridge, and then finishing up on the Kinsmans!
(It's like Hiking 5, but slower, because Emma and Maddy are leading it!)

Why?
We're hoping that this trip will give folks a chance to gain more
backpacking experience, before maybe they lead their own backpacking trips
in the future, either as CnT leaders or heelers or as personal adventures!
And, also, we'll have the chance to hike some of the best peaks in our own
backyard! (And bag a bunch of 4000 footers too, if you're into that.)

When?
*June 5th through June 9th*!

How?
Apply today via the google form below! Applications are due on *May 1st at
11:59PM! ****

*** Because the Cabin and Trail listserv has been misbehaving, we're
probably going to extend this deadline. But it would be cool for the apps
to be in by the 1st anyway!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdK-hhkQ6fj9dW5nUWbr7GY_pgUou-
tUaW1H-956m58B1r1cg/viewform?usp=sf_link

*tldr: if you want more backpacking experience, apply to come hike in the
Whites with us!*

Sign up to get *financial aid* on any DOC-related activity:
http://outdoors-dev.dartmouth.edu/opo/finaid.html