Hi Folks!

For anyone planning an application to a med/do/vet/dental school this summer: Please read this entire message! We are moving into the heart of the application process.  There is essential information that you need for filling out the applications themselves, and for moving into the next steps of the process. We are looking forward to walking through this journey with you!

  1. Applications Opening THIS WEEK! MD (including TX schools), DO, Vet, and Dental School are opening this coming week! The opening date to begin filling out your AMCAS app is this Wed, May 2nd.   We will have TWO opportunities to attend a workshop with Instructions for filling out the Application both in general and, crucially, as a Dartmouth student. If you are on campus please try to attend one of these workshops live.  See schedule below. (note time change of 2nd workshop, starts at 5:00pm)

  1. Enclosed is your next MED APP NEWSLETTER. If you are planning an application THIS SUMMER, please do a thorough read for ESSENTIAL information.

Enclosed you will find:

·        The Newsletter

·        Essential FAQ’s/Instructions for filling out your application as a Dartmouth student

·        Suggestions for Creating your Medical School List

·        A Medical School list worksheet

  1. Application Workshops Coming up!

Writing the Application Part 2

Now podcast: Will be uploaded early week of 4/30

Filling Out the AMCAS APP as a Dartmouth student/alum

Wed 5/2;  5:30;  Carson L01

OR

Mon 5/7;  5:00;  Carson L01

Creating Your School List

Fri   5/4;   3:15;   Carson L02

The Interview Process

Mon  5/21;  5:30;  Carson L01

Please use walk in’s, email, phone, and appointments to be in touch with us.

Your HPP Team!

To unsubscribe from the MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19 list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19