Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - UV-BIRDERS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

On 5 May 2018, Global Big Day is back. Wherever you are in Vermont or across the world, go eBirding on 5 May to be a part of birding’s biggest day! Our favorite part of Global Big Day is watching the shared passion for birds unite over 20,000 people from more than 160 countries in a single day to celebrate birds. On 5 May 2018, can we we surpass last year’s result, of 6,635 bird species, and set a new record for one day of birding? Here in Vermont, can we surpass our one day record of 182 species set on 14 May 2016? We can do it! Get outdoors and add your bird checklists to Vermont eBird during the Global Big Day and every day. No matter what you do—have fun, enjoy the birds you find, and share your sightings on Vermont eBird! We’re excited to see what we can achieve together for Global Big Day.

Learn more and follow neat links on the Vermont eBird Blog - ​https://ebird.org/vt/news/global-big-day-5-may-2018

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x201

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]