Last day to place your order!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Fiona L. Bowen" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: April 23, 2018 at 11:03:59 AM EDT
To: Triathlon <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Lululemon order!!!

Hi Team,

The votes are in! We will be ordering the Align Pant II and the Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve Shirt this term!!! Below is the link to the spreadsheet where you can all record your orders. Images and size charts are included on the second tab. Two things to note: The align pant II in onyx blue is unavailable in size 6!! AND Prices do not include shipping (probably about $5 per order)!
Please fill out the sheet by midnight on Thursday 4/26!!! Marking your size and quantities is a commitment to buy the items. We will be using the same payment method as fall term, meaning that each person will venmo me their total (once we know shipping), and I will write a single check for the order. As always, hit me up with any questions or concerns!

Ok, enough about logistics Fiona – here’s the link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tFyPRBrcWCASMs8SCjKu2YD_eIC0b3XWsQOyzKt4Oa0/edit?usp=sharing

* Please also note that we need to order a minimum of 12 of each item in order to get our team’s 50% off discount.

SBR,
Fiona