Hi Tri Team!!

The four of us will be riding 100 miles on June 2nd from Boston to Hyannis, MA as part of the 2018 Best Buddies Challenge - Hyannis Port! We're joining Arielle's home team, the Patriot Pedalers, for the ride.

Best Buddies is the world’s largest nonprofit organization dedicated to ending the social, physical and economic isolation of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD). Their programs help people with IDD form meaningful friendships with their peers, secure successful jobs, live independently, improve public speaking, self-advocacy and communication skills, and feel valued by society.

This is an organization that means a lot to Arielle (she's been involved with it for years!) and we are all super excited about supporting their mission in such a fun way!

We have a fundraising challenge of $4000 to help Best Buddies do the wonderful work it does and we need all the help we can get... so we're reaching out to you!!!

If you are able to, we would really appreciate a donation of any size!! We are a team of four so the funds that we raise with any of our pages merge.

Option 1: Donate directly to our page!
https://www.bestbuddieschallenge.org/hp/support/#dartmouthtri

Option 2: Venmo Fiona (@Fiona-Bowen) and put in the memo that it's for Best Buddies! We'll transfer the donation.

Thank you so much for your support!! We're really excited about being able to do this!

sbr,
Arielle, Fiona, Katie and Valentina

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON