Hi all!

Here’s a research opportunity at Dana Farber focused on gynecological oncology! A two-year commitment is preferred. More information below!

-Your HPP team

From: Nikita Raman <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, April 20, 2018 at 3:37 PM
To: Health Professions Program <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Sharing job description for Dana-Farber lab with HPP seniors/recent grads?

Hello,

Hope all is well! My research group at Dana-Farber is currently hiring for a clinical research coordinator to join our team. Would you mind passing along this job description to HPP seniors and recent grads who are looking for full-time work?

The full job description and link to apply is here: https://careers-dfci.icims.com/jobs/10514/digital-health-clinical-research-coordinator-%E2%80%93-gynecologic-oncology/job

The person hired would be part of a small lab and work closely with an oncologist whose research focuses on using digital health to improve quality of life in cancer patients. The position is a two-year commitment and is a great job for anyone planning to apply to medical school. We are hoping to hire someone to start as soon as possible (this spring/summer). On a personal note, the PI of the lab is a wonderful mentor and I've had a terrific experience working with and learning from her.

If anyone is interested in applying, I'd encourage them to email me directly with a resume/cover letter ([log in to unmask]) in addition to applying through the website.

Thanks very much for your help with this!

Best,

Niki

To unsubscribe from the MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19 list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19