From: Upper Valley Birders <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Ted Levin <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2018 8:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [UVB] ice storm menagerie Thetford Center

A total of 14 species visited my feeders during and just after the ice/slush/snow/freezing rain; like everyone else I fed mostly juncos (a hundred or more) and goldfinches; although Monday morning, a sapsucker came for breakfast, a first at my feeders in more than forty years of hanging suet. Also, a pair of fox sparrows and a turkey scavenged sunflower seeds under the feeders.

Skeletal crew today, however: hairy and downies, chickadees and bluejays, a small group of goldfinches ... and a lone junco.

Ted

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]