Today at 3:30 PM on Route 4 A in Springfield NH just before
4 Corners Road in a small open water area and very bushy
marsh one Great Blue Heron. I had to turn around for another look
to make sure of what I was seeing. It flew off while I was watching.

   I checked the migration map at www.hummingbirds.net on Sat.
They have been sighted into Kentucky and on the coast to southern
New Jersey.  I will be surprised if we see them here before Mothers Day
this year unless it warms quickly.

Joyce B.
Enfield Center

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]