This looks super cool! Check it out!

From: Marlene E. Heck
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2018 6:45 PM
To: Caroline O. Petro
Subject: Thought Project opportunity

Caroline, good evening. I don't know if you've heard about the upcoming first student humanities conference to be held at Dartmouth on May 19, 2018. It is being organized by Prof. Tim Baker (Religion Dept) and he has asked me to spread the word among students who might like to participate. I thought of your community. Could you kindly spread the word? It's a great opportunity to be part of the very best of Dartmouth. Thanks so much.

Be well,

Prof. Heck

To unsubscribe from the THOUGHT-PROJECT-LIST list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=THOUGHT-PROJECT-LIST