Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CABIN-TRAIL Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Hi hello what's up

Cabin and Trail is meeting tomorrow *(TUESDAY) *night!

*When?*
10PM

*Where?*
Robo basement

*How?*
pals talk about hikes and eat some food

*What?*
*Regular meeting: *10PM in Robo basement
*Please come at 9:30PM to Robo room 110 if you would like to plan trips, or
learn about the heeler (leader in training) process. NEW PEOPLE WELCOME- WE
WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU :)**

*Why?*
because it's finally gonna be SPRANG WEATHER this weekend and you should go
outside

also there will be snacks again. I gotchu fam

xoxo,

Anna and Maddy

*P.S. We know that the meeting time this week is pretty late. If you *
*can't** stay for **the whole meeting, that's okay! Just show up at
the beginning and head out whenever you need to. We are sorry for the
inconvenience! *