Hello and welcome back to Spring Term!

I hope break has been relaxing, and I'm hoping that you were able to go out and take some photos!

Our first meeting this term will be a photo critique this Thursday April 5th, 5PM in Collis 212. College Photographer Eli Burakian will be joining us and providing feedback.

Whether you're just starting photography or have been at it for years, if you have any photos that you'd like feedback on, please send them to [log in to unmask] along with a short caption or description.

There will be Jewel of India!

-DSoP.

To unsubscribe from the DARTMOUTHPHOTOGRAPHY list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DARTMOUTHPHOTOGRAPHY