Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - AFTER-HOURS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Upper Valley Young Professionals Spring Fling!

Date: Thursday, April 12

Time: 6:30pm to 9:30pm

Location:

Whaleback Mountain
160 Whaleback Mtn Rd
Enfield, New Hampshire 03748

Cost: FREE

Kick off the Spring with Upper Valley Young Professionals at the Lodge at Whaleback Mountain!

In case you're new to the area or to the Upper Valley Young Professionals: We don't have age limits for our UVYP events, but generally 20's, 30's and 40's. In partnership with our sponsors, we provide some appetizers, the venue, and name tags to facilitate the mix/mingle.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Follow us on Facebook & LinkedIn!

After Hours | Dartmouth College

7 Lebanon Street, Suite 203
Hanover, NH 03755-2112
603.646.3411 – Phone

603.646.1297 – Fax

www.dartmouth.edu/~hrs/afterhours

www.employees.dartmouth-hitchcock.org/events/after_hours.html

To unsubscribe from the AFTER-HOURS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=AFTER-HOURS