From: DOC President <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: REMINDER: Group Dynamics Seminar with Pamela Skyrme TODAY
Date: April 4, 2018 at 10:03:30 AM EDT
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Hi all,

TODAY, April 4th, from 5:30pm-8pm, Pamela Skyrme, a professional facilitator of group dynamics and leadership seminars, will be running a special session for the DOC in FAIRCHILD 101. This session will be invaluable for anyone who is already a DOC leader, or who is seeking a leadership role in their club. It will count towards the fulfillment of the Group Dynamics requirement for rising club leaders

That being said, EVERYONE involved in DOC activities should come if they can. Leadership is a powerful tool, and this session is really important. Peer leadership can be challenging, and we all have a lot to learn from Pamela. This session will be conducted roundtable style, with a facilitation followed by a guided discussion. Activities will be collaborative and interactive- you will have the chance to ask direct questions and discuss leadership challenges that exist within your clubs or spaces!

Please join us on Wednesday for this special event. We hope to see ALL club leaders and involved members at the session. Dinner will be provided! Please blitz [log in to unmask] with questions.

Best,
DOC Directorate

P.S. We acknowledge that this session is long. If you cannot stay for the full session, please come at 5:30pm and leave discretely when necessary. We would rather have you come for part of the session than not come at all. We want to respect both your time and Pamela's. Thank you.