Sup y’all!!

Very excited to announce that the DMBC will be going to Highland Bike Park this Sunday!!

The trip will be leaving around 7:30-8AM, and getting back around dinner time (6ish maybe? idk).  Trip cost is $25 for DOC members and $35 for non-DOC members, but will cover your lift pass, gas, etc.

Unfortunately we can only bring 7 people on this trip, so I’m afraid that not everyone who signs up will be able to go.  :(

BUT STILL SIGN UP CAUSE IT'LL BE FUN!! (and if you don’t get on don’t worry, we’ll be running more of these in the future)

Here’s a link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdz0cUhZz1f8AZD1HRqU2sYaU1NnkhWaWMIg3waU0cvGXWq5A/viewform?usp=sf_link

And here's pictures of future-us:

And finally, a picture of future-Ralph:

I'm super excited to shred with y'all!! Please sign-up ASAP!

Cheers,
Max