Hi team,

We are SO looking forward to the start of practices next week. Please check your emails and the group me for the spring practice schedule. As an active member of the triathlon team, we do have several requirements to be a part of this team:

  1.
Practice requirement for Polar Bear racers (to be eligible for subsidy) is at least 13 practices by May 4 (day of the race)
  2.
Practice requirement for all active team members is 13 practices/term, although we encourage you to come to more/as many as you can!
  3.
All active members are expected to be in a goal group, just like this winter. The link to the list of who is in what goal group is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NEp3nThsTmt1xCOphcU8pbh4pdEp-Lk8dpHnnsGVirE/edit?usp=sharing. Please confirm that you are on a list. If you have not filled the survey out, here it is now: https://goo.gl/forms/jqu2bPVWVvUp1sE33
  4.
Pay $25 in dues this term (look out for reminder emails coming soon)5
  5.
Help with fundraising! It does not look like we will be doing any fundraising this term but this may change

We will be taking attendance at all practices.

*VERY IMPORTANT* Team dinners will be Tuesday after swim and Thursday after strength at Foco. You do not have to make both of them but hopefully at least one will work with your schedule.

If you would like to get PE credit, remember to register on banner. To get PE credit for the spring, you must come to 13 practices this term.

🏃🏊🚲

SBR,

Sonia, Tucker and Carly