Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - TRIATHLON Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU If anyone’s in the market for a tri bike, this is a great price!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lynn Kisselbach <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [Upper Valley Velo] Awesome tri bike for sale
Date: March 30, 2018 at 3:46:26 PM EDT
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi, I have a great Serotta CXII for sale, $400 or B/O.  There's a picture attached.  I purchased it in March 2005 from Fitwerx, and rode it mostly in racing, using my other bike for training.  It's in excellent condition, recently serviced by Drummond. The frame is 29", top tube to ground.  Components Ritchey Pro, wheels are Mavic Ksyrium Pro.  I'll be glad to provide more information if you're interested.  I'd keep this bike if I was still doing tris, but sadly, my knees and hips are shot.