A male red-bellied woodpecker, briefly on the suet feeder by the House. Great looks for about 5 minutes, then gone. A first for our yard on Elm St. in Norwich!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: William Schults <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 11:04 AM
Subject: eBird -- Elm St, Norwich -- Mar 26, 2018

Elm St, Norwich
Mar 26, 2018
11:00 AM
Incidental
All birds reported? No
Comments: Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.6.5 Build 36

1 Red-bellied Woodpecker -- Adult male on the suet feeder at our house on Elm St., Norwich.

Number of Taxa: 1

Sent from my iPhone

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]