Hey triathletes!!!

Hope you are all relaxing and getting pumped for spring term! Open up your calendars, because we're coming at you with the 18S practice schedule!

Important note: Practices will not start until WEEK 2!!! If you show up this Monday, no one will be there and it will be sad đŸ˜¢

MONDAY 3:30-4:30pm OLY/Sprint II spin

TUESDAY

8-9:30am Long Course spin

5:30-7pm swim WEDNESDAY

3:30-4:30pm OLY/Sprint II spin

7-8:30pm swim

THURSDAY 5:30pm run

6:30-7:30pm strength in Manley 88

FRIDAY

3:30-4:30pm Sprint I spin

SATURDAY 11:00am tri skills (brick workout, OWS, long ride/run, bike handling skills, etc.), location TBD based on weather and needs

Everyone should be able to attend at least 2 spins/week. To start, just choose the two spins that best align with your goal group and schedule, and we will address issues with overcrowding if they arise!

A few reminders:

https://goo.gl/forms/enNK6G6vdBBmZIJj2

sbr,
Sonia, Tucker, and Carly

To unsubscribe from the TRIATHLON list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=TRIATHLON