Hello all,

Wilderness First Responder starts TOMORROW from 6-10pm in Fairchild 101! This term-long course (Tuesdays and Thursdays, with one full weekend on April 21-22) will give you the WFR certification, which is the professional standard for backcountry trip leaders and search-and-rescue workers. If you are a heeler or leader, this will meet the C&T first aid requirement and then some!

We still have a few open spots available! To enroll in the course, you have to commit to attending every session and send Julie Bell in Robo a $50 deposit. Let me or her know if you have any questions, and see you tomorrow evening!

Kate