Over the years I've been surprised by the ground feeders that have adapted to using feeders.   I have a tube and a gloriously painted 'gazebo' that my granddaughters made at Home Depot out, both with black oil seed.  Now I have 5 deer that are using them.  Three adults and two yearlings.  Only one adult is adept at licking the seed out of the feeders, but several have tried and they all clean up what's on the ground.  It's a strange year with so few birds using the feeders but the deer are.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Scott

To post messages, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask] Set your e-mail application to PLAIN TEXT ONLY to post messages. To contact the list owner: [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe: E-mail this command to [log in to unmask] UNSUBSCRIBE UV-Birders To change your e-mail address: E-mail this command from your old address to: [log in to unmask] CHANGE UV-Birders [new e-mail address]