Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - LLTI Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Dear Colleagues,

We have extended the deadline for abstract submissions. If you have a presentation, please send in your abstract by Monday, March 5th to [log in to unmask]

Even if you are not presenting, we encourage your attendance for our panel discussions. If you are interested in language technology, this is the venue for you!

Registration can be paid at SWALLT and at the NWALL website.

Consult the NWALL website for more information on lodging, program, etc. as this becomes available.

General Information:

Dates: April 20-21, 2018 (Fri. & Sat.)

Place:  University of Washington Language Learning Center, Seattle

Theme (and topics): The Post-Lab Era: roles of LRCs and labs, transitioning from all F2F to hybrid formats, mobile-assisted language learning, teacher training, and assessment.

Cost:

$50 for General Public (includes registration & regional group membership)

$20 for Students

Adan Gallardo

FLRC Manager | Language Technologist

Pomona College | 550 N. Harvard Ave. | Claremont, CA  91711

(909) 607-3366 | https://pomona.edu/flrc