Dear Nordic Club,

Thank you for your awesome attendance at the River Warriors events last weekend. We had a great turn out at several of them, and that wouldn’t have happened without you.

If you haven’t already forgotten what you learned or how you felt during the events, please fill out this survey. Doing so will help DOC-ers structure future events as thoughtfully as possible.

I hope in my heart of hearts that these events/ collaborations continue (no matter how big or small they may be), but I won’t be on directorate next term to make one happen. That being said, you don’t need a leadership position of any sort to organize a facilitation or collaborative effort. If you have interest in continuing discussions from last weekend or doing something of your own, I’m happy to help—and I bet there are other DOC members who will be too! Please don’t be afraid to reach out :)

Yours Truly,

Carolyn

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC