It looks like we'll be getting some serious spring skiing weather this week, so sign on up for practice, here as ever. No promises the snow will hold up this week, but we'll be skiing as long as Oak Hill lets us!

In other news, the gear order closes tomorrow, and so far we don't have a ton of people buying stuff. So, good news -- we'll be able subsidize items even more than we thought (potentially even for non-members). If that sounds good to you, check out the order form here. Don't forget, it closes tomorrow, so please get on this ASAP if you're interested!

Finally, team dinner tomorrow @Foco @5:30 @upstairs, as always. Come hang out with the cyclists (and hopefully a couple skiers).

ā¯„captains

links in case I messed up:

practice: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1snScdVXxEmX-dd0tLqtAp0wsNj-m2a-s7as1_iSjo50/edit#gid=0

gear: https://goo.gl/forms/Oy8tPEFyxDgj287c2

To unsubscribe from the DOC-NORDIC list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DOC-NORDIC