Hey all!

I hope you guys had a chance to go to the screening of "Awake: A Dream From Standing Rock" this evening.  Though I was sad to miss the screening, I WAS able to watch it at home with my family at the same time as the on campus screening in solidarity.
To that end, for folks who were not able to attend, you can catch the movie a few other ways: 1) streaming now on Netflix, 2) on the website (awakethefilm.org) for $15, OR 3) Anytime that I am in my office I will log you into my Netflix account (read: stolen login from my sister) and you can watch it on the couch there.  A really powerful film I think we could all benefit from watching.
Lastly, I am hosting weekly "hangouts" in the lobby of Robo-the first being from 7-8pm next Thursday (February 22nd) so that folks can meet "the new Morgan" and I will be able to answer any questions you all may have, take your "Wish list for Santa" for things you would like to see happen/changed/implemented in the DOC or in OPO.  THERE WILL BE FOOD!  I will email a reminder next week.  Can't wait to meet you all...

-Tracie

P.S. Sorry if folks receive this email more than once.  Still navigating the listservs...poorly.