Hi Folks!

Dr. Witters just passed on a clinical research job opportunity! See below.

Your HPP Team

From: Nathan Smith Society [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 8:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NSS: Post-Grad Clinical Coordinators/Nutritional Metabolism/MGH/Boston

A friend/colleague, Dr. Steve Grinspoon, at MGH, who oversees their program in nutritional metabolism, has positions open in the coming year for clinical coordinators.  I have sent many DC students to him in the past and all have enjoyed the experience.  Nearly all have also gone on to med school.  Here are a couple of links to learn more.  If you are interested, contact him directly & mention me ([log in to unmask]).

http://nutrition.med.harvard.edu/personnel/grinspoon.html

http://www.massgeneral.org/neuroendocrine/research/researchlab.aspx?id=1190

If you are interested in applying, link to  http://www.massgeneral.org/careers/jobsearch.aspx

Enter  job code 3056748 in the search box. Once this is completed,  inform Cailin Fredrickson ([log in to unmask]) and she can help coordinate with the interview process.

Dr. Lee Witters for the Nathan Smith Society Executive Committee

To unsubscribe from the NSS18-NATHAN-SMITH-SOCIETY-2018 list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM2NzY3IFNhcmFoLkwuQmVyZ2VyQERBUlRNT1VUSC5FRFUgTlNTMTgtTkFUSEFOLVNNSVRILVNPQ0lFVFktMjAxOKQJU8TWCug0&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19 list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=MEDSCHOOLAPP2018-19