I would advocate for:

1. A place to administer placement exams

2. A theater space for foreign language films, special lectures, and plays

3. A tutoring space

4. A cultural center with a full kitchen and dining area for language clubs to meet and for cooking demonstrations

5. A library space for the FL media and art collection

6. An alternative space to study and administer FL make-up tests

Karl
Past coordinator at NMSU, Vanderbilt, and Sewanee