Hey Kevin!

I’m very much interested in the trip to California. Could you update me on new info about the trip if anything comes up?

Sincerely,
Emi

On Feb 7, 2018, at 10:07 PM, Ngwengang A. Angafor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hey,

My name is Ngwengang Angafor (Alida) and I will very much like to partake in the trip to California during the break.

Sincerely
Alida

Get Outlook for Android

Sent: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 9:32:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Winter Carnival and Workshop!

Hey!

Happy Winter Carnival! With the fresh snow on the ground and the events lined up, I'm hoping that you guys will be able to go out and take some photos. We have two cameras left for loan and Jones has several available as well. The link for the Winter Carnival schedule is here: https://students.dartmouth.edu/collis/traditions-events/winter-carnival/schedule-events

We're also having a studio and photo editing workshop at the Innovation Center this upcoming Monday, February 12 at 6:30PM. It will be pretty informal. If you've ever been asked to take photos for friends, or are interested in using lightroom or photoshop, make sure to come! The Innovation Center is located in the back of Jones Media Center, 2nd Floor Berry.

I'm still also looking to get a headcount for people interested in the road trip in California over spring break - the tentative dates are March 17-24th, for maybe 5 consecutive days within that week. If you guys are sick of this cold weather and would like some California sunshine, email me back ASAP.

To join us on our trips, and also to access to our equipment/listserv, make sure to fill out the attached application and join us on Orgsync.

As always, if you'd like to see something happen, let me know and we'll put you in contact with people who are also interested. Even if you're all new photographers, bounce ideas between one another - we're all here to learn. Hopefully this way you'll be able to meet some different people who share the same passion for photography.

Groupme Link: https://groupme.com/join_group/37952627/JWSKjp

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/455548514832553/

Orgsync: https://orgsync.com/165971/chapter

To unsubscribe from the DARTMOUTHPHOTOGRAPHY list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM2NzYyIGYwMDM3MG1AREFSVE1PVVRILkVEVSBEQVJUTU9VVEhQSE9UT0dSQVBIWYQSZKSBbbpG&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the DARTMOUTHPHOTOGRAPHY list, click the following link:
http://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?TICKET=NzM2NzYyIEVtaS5IYXlha2F3YS4yMUBEQVJUTU9VVEguRURVIERBUlRNT1VUSFBIT1RPR1JBUEhZIGbslgUwCwGf&c=SIGNOFF

To unsubscribe from the DARTMOUTHPHOTOGRAPHY list, click the following link:
https://listserv.dartmouth.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DARTMOUTHPHOTOGRAPHY