Hey potential adventurers!

Did you know that you can get $$$ through Cabin and Trail to help fund your
dream outdoor expedition?

Apply to the *CnT Adventure Fund*!  The application file and more
information can be found below.  The deadline for these applications is
*tonight* at midnight.  All applicants must give a brief presentation
(about 5-10 minutes) about their trip to the leader body on *the following
Monday or Tuesday.  *

*What we'd like from you: *A very detailed itinerary, timeline, and budget,
along with a reasonable plan for how you will give back to the club.

Please email your applications to [log in to unmask]

We're excited to hear about all the great trips!